Friday, August 05, 2005

Awesome August Hostess Special


I have had to prioritize other things above my Usborne business this summer, but now those things have settled down, and I am so excited about bringing the new titles and specials to you!

The deals this August are bringing me out of my hibernation and I am just thrilled. A new catalog last month with hundreds of great new titles... a amazing deal on the consultant kit... a great hostess special with a chance to get an EXTRA $50 in books AND and entry to win an iPod Shuffle... it's all fantastic! Do you know how good the odds are of winning an Usborne contest? They are amazing! I can help you get to the level to enter, then let the odds do the work. Look at my archived posts for the odds on previous contests. Then call me at 651-463-7096 or
email! Do you live too far away from me? We can make this work for e-shows too!!