Friday, August 05, 2005

How to get 33 Usborne titles at almost 70% off!


The Usborne Books consultant base kit is valued at $323.43! That's just for the 33 titles included. Normally the base kit costs $199 (plus s/h) but this month you can get it for just $100!!

As if that weren't enough to get any book lover drooling, you also get a free commerce-ready website for 6 months and about $50 worth of business supplies. If you have an hour or two a week to devote to an Usborne Books business, with the holiday season coming up, you could create an income to eliminate a few bills or devote to a project around your house. If you don't turn it into an ongoing business, you are still a winner with such a great deal on all those books!

What do you have to lose? Check it out on my website and then call me (651-463-7096) or email me to have me call you so I can answer your questions about what Usborne Books can do for you.